Deteksi Virus Corona Metode PCR
- Dynamic Range: 9 logs of linear dynamic range
- Sensitivity: Detection of 1 copy of template in a 20 µL reaction for a single reporter TaqMan® assay, with 99.7% confidence.
- Run Time: < 30 minutes
- Thermal Cycling System: Peltier-based, 96-well block
- Optical System: CCD camera with halogen lamp excitation; five-excitation and five-emission filters
- Calibrated Dyes at Installation: FAMTM/SYBR® Green, VIC®/JOETM, NEDTM/TAMRATM/Cy3®, ROXTM/Texas Red®, and Cy5®
- Additional Dye Available: Calibration for new dyes within the wavelength range is possible by following the custom dye calibration procedure in the User’s Manual. Purchase of additional filter sets is not necessary.
- Passive Reference Dyes: ROX dye or any calibrated dye. ; Use of a passive reference dye is optional.
- Reaction Volumes: 5–30 µL
- Sample Format: Fast 96-well plates optimized for 10 µL reactions
- Peak Block Heating Rate: 5.5°C
- Temperature Range: 4–100°C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.25°C of setpoint/display temperature, measured at 3 minutes after clock start
- Temperature Uniformity: +/- 0.50°C, 30 seconds after clock start
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 34 cm (13.99 in) x 45 cm (17.72 in) x 49 cm (19.29 in)
- Weight: 34 kg (75 lb)
- Applications: Comparative Ct, Standard Curve, Relative Standard Curve, Allelic Discrimination, Plus/Minus
- Dye Discrimination: Multicomponenting algorithm
- Multiplate Data Comparison: Compare an unlimited number plates of gene expression assays
- Multiplex Capability: Multiplex up to five targets per well